Low Carb Revolution Rolls (Atkins Diet Phase 1 Recipe)
Low Carb Revolution Rolls (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
Write a review
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsps cream cheese (regular or light)
- 1 sachet sweetener
- pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- (All ingredients are at room temperature.)
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C**.
- Whisk egg yolks, cream cheese, sweetener and salt in a bowl until well blended.
- In another clean bowl, beat egg whites until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture until just blended, be very careful not to break the egg whites down.
- Fill the batter into a greased 6-cup muffin top pan (or silicone baking mat/lined cookie sheet).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Use to make sandwiches or burgers, or serve on its own with some extra sweetener.
- **You may also bake them at lower heat, 300°F/150°C for about 30 minutes.
- Each serving: 1.0 g Net Carbs
Diet Plan 101 http://www.dietplan-101.com/