Simple Delicious Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
Making your own pizza sauce at home is easy and hassle-free, what you need is a blender or food processor. This pizza sauce recipe is even simpler as it does not require cooking, thus making your work easier. You can keep the unused sauce frozen using ice cube tray for later use.
- 14 oz (400 g) canned tomatoes (whole or chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- drizzle of olive oil
- Drain canned tomatoes, then combine all ingredients in a blender and process until they are completely pureed. Taste the sauce, season with more salt or black pepper if desired.
- The sauce is ready to be used as your pizza sauce (no cooking required).
- Pour unused sauce into ice tray and freeze. Transfer the frozen sauce to a freezer bag and use within 3 months. Reheat using a microwave until it melts into sauce again before using on your pizza.
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of pizza sauce.
Each serving (1/3 cup): 4.6 g Net Carbs