Baked Apple Mixed Berries with Cinnamon (for Cabbage Soup Diet)
Write a review
- 3 red apples (peeled & diced)
- 1 cup mixed berries
- sugar substitute (to taste)
- pinch of ground cinnamon/nutmeg
- Coat a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Preheat oven 350°F/175°C.
- Mixed all fruits and put in the pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar substitute and spices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then cover with aluminium foil and continue for another 10 minutes.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/