Baked Grapefruit Alaska with Grapes and Berries
Write a review
- 2 grapefruits
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup any fresh berries
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 500°F/260°C.
- Halve the grapefruits and remove the sections, keep the grapefruit skins.
- Mix grapefruits, grapes and berries in a bowl, then fill into the grapefruit skins.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks, then fold in sugar gradually and beat until stiff peaks formed.
- Cover the fruits with meringue and bake in the preheated oven until just golden brown (doesn't take long time).
- Serve as breakfast or dessert.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/