Bananas are a good source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. They are rich in potassium, which is an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function. Smoothie made using sweet and creamy bananas do not require additional sweetener, thus make it a healthier drink!
Banana Chocolate Milk Smoothie (for Cabbage Soup Diet) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 medium bananas (sliced & frozen)
- 2 1/2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk (chilled)
- Add cocoa powder to water and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.