Beef Soup with Mushroom & Swiss Chard (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
- 4 quarts (3.8 L) beef broth (fat removed)
- 6” ginger root (peeled & smashed)
- 1 white/yellow onion (halved)
- 12 cremini mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1.5 lb (680 g) beef tenderloin (very thinly sliced)
- 4 stalks Swiss chard leaves (roughly chopped)
- salt (to taste)
For spices (tied in spice bag)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cloves (toasted)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds (toasted)
- Bring the beef broth to the boil.
- Add in ginger root, onion and spices, and simmer for 1 hours.
- Season the broth to taste with salt, strain and remove the solids.
- Bring the broth to the simmer again, add in the sliced mushroom and simmer for another few minutes.
- Salt the beef slices to taste and add to the broth, off the heat when beef is almost cooked.
- Add in some Swiss chard right before serving.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/