Berry Vanilla Pudding Cereal Parfait (for South Beach Phase 2)
Write a review
- 3 large strawberries (cut into large pieces, sweeten to taste with Splenda)
- 1/4 cup high fiber cereal (e.g. Uncle Sam, Fiber One)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar-free fat-free vanilla pudding
- 1 tbsp fat-free cool whip
- Divide the strawberries, cereal and blueberries into 3 parts.
- Put 1 part of each at the bottom of a tall glass, then top with 1/4 cup of vanilla pudding.
- Repeat the same for the remaining.
- Finish with cool whip on top. Serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/