Chicken Shrimp Mixed Veggies Soup (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
- 4 cups chicken/fish/vegetable stock
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped chicken meat
- 12 oz (340 g) shrimps (peeled, keep the ends)
- 2 tbsps chopped green onions
- 4 tbsps chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Add in chopped onion, celery, carrot, tomatoes, cauliflower and chicken, bring to the boil again.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add in seasonings and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Add in peeled shrimps, chopped green onions and cilantro, and simmer until the shrimps turn pink.
- Add in more salt and pepper if needed and serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/