Low-Calorie Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Horseradish Dressing
Write a review
- 5 oz (142 g) chopped broccoli florets
- 4 oz (113 g) chopped cauliflower
- 2 tbsps chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
For horseradish dressing
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 8 oz (227 g) low-fat plain yogurt
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower and green onion in a salad bowl and season with pepper. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix the ingredients for dressing until well blended.
- Pour over the chilled salad and toss lightly to coat well.
- Each serving: (about 45 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/