Citrus Grape Compote
Write a review
- 6 navel oranges
- 2 grapefruits
- 1/2 cup (236 ml) citrus juice
- 8 oz (226 g) green seedless grapes (quartered lengthwise)
- grated orange zest (2 oranges)
- grated grapefruit zest (1 grapefruit)
- 6 tbsps sugar
- Mix the zests and sugar in a small bowl to make citrus sugar.
- Peel and section the oranges and grapefruits over a large bowl, collect 1/2 cup of citrus juice.
- Mix the oranges, grapefruits and grapes in a salad bowl, then add in the citrus juice and 3 tablespoons of citrus sugar.
- Gently toss the fruits to mix well, cover and chill for a few hours.
- Serve with the remaining citrus sugar (keep at room temperature in a sealed plastic bag).
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/