Coconut Vanilla Protein Shake (for Atkins Diet Phase 1) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 3 servings (Each serving: 8.0 g Net carbs)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 3/4 cup (414 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- pinch of salt
- sachets sweetener (to taste) (optional)
- Combine ice cubes, coconut milk, vanilla and eggs in a blender and process until smooth.
- Season to taste with pinch of salt and sweetener.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
(Notes: You can replace the eggs with 1/4 cup sugar-free vanilla protein powder for lower net carbs, but eggs will be a healthier option.)