Crab-Egg Meatballs (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise/PP Attack)
Write a review
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) cooked crab meat (or crab stick)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsps mixed pickled peppers* (omit this for PP Attack)
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 oz (28 g) chopped crab meat
- Finely chop all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Roll into balls, then coat with the remaining crab meat.
- Keep refrigerated to cool before serving.
*Ingredients and directions for mixed pickled peppers
- 1 cup sliced gherkins pickles (unsalted) (drained)
- 1 cup sliced jalapenos pickles (drained)
- 1/4 cup capers (drained)
- Finely chop the gherkins and jalapeno pickles.
- Then add in the capers and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated in a sterilized glass jar.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/