Crust-less Quiche Lorraine (for South Beach Diet Phase 2)
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 1/4 cup diced roasted bell pepper
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- 12 oz. (340 g) low-fat Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 12 oz. (340 g) cooked crisp turkey bacon crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Grease an 8" baking pan or pie pan.
- Mix eggs, Half & Half, roasted pepper, parsley, nutmeg, baking powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Then, add in shredded cheese and turkey bacon.
- Pour the egg mixture into the greased pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown, and toothpick comes out clean.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/