If you are bored with plain banana, then change the way you serve it! Serve it as a dessert instead of a fruit!
Gluten-Free Baked Banana with Cinnamon | Dietplan-101
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 ripe bananas (peeled & halved)
- 2 tbsps water
- 2-3 tsps ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tsps brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsps butter
- Preheat oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Arrange the halved bananas on a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with water, then top with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter (to taste).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.