Gluten-Free Basic Sorghum Crepes
Write a review
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2/3 cup (158 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Beat eggs until frothy, whisk in oil and milk until blended.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and lightly coat with oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter to cover pan thinly.
- Cook until lightly brown, then turn over.
- When both sides are golden brown, transfer to a plate. Repeat the same for the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/