Gluten-Free Beef Cheeseburger Pie
Write a review
- 1 lb (453 g) lean ground beef 80/20
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 4 oz (113 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup (236 ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Lightly oiled a 9" pie plate.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in ground beef and onion, stirring often, until thoroughly cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain off excess fat.
- Spread the cooked beef evenly in the pie plate and top with shredded cheese.
- Combine Bisquick mix, milk and eggs in a bowl until well blended, the pour over the ground beef.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/