Gluten-Free Bread Rolls
Write a review
- 4 tbsps shortening
- 3 tbsps honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkt (0.25 oz/7 g) active dry yeast
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsps Xanthan gum
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C and grease a baking tin.
- Mix together all ingredients until well blended (you will have a wet dough).
- Wet your hands, divide dough into 9 portions, then shape each into a ball.
- Drop the dough balls on the greased baking tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until done.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/