Gluten-Free Cabbage Beetroot Soup
Write a review
- 4 cups (950 ml) beef broth
- 10 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small cabbage)
- 3 beetroots (peeled & grated)
- 1/4 tsp caraway seeds
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- sour cream & chopped parsley (optional)
- Bring broth to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Add in cabbage, beetroot and caraway seeds.
- Reduce heat, partially cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Blend the soup using a hand blender until smooth (optional).
- Serve the soup in bowls, top each with a dollop of sour cream and some chopped parsley.
- Serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/