Gluten-Free Cheddar Cheese Straws
Write a review
- 4 tbsps butter (soften)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsps cream
- 4 oz (113 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Combine butter, starches, Xanthan gum and salt in a mixing bowl (will be crumbly).
- Add in cream and mix until smooth.
- Add in grated cheese and mix until you have a uniform color dough. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll out into 1/4" thickness, then cut into thin straws (about 5" x 1/3")(DON'T flour the surface).
- Arrange the cheese straws on a greased baking tray and bake for about 12 minutes.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/