Gluten-Free Chocolate-Lemon Mascarpone Cream Parfait
Write a review
- 7 oz (200 g) mascarpone cheese
- 9 fl.oz (270 ml) double cream
- 6 oz (170 g) melted plain chocolate (via double boil method)
- 4 tbsps icing sugar
- 1 lemon (zest & juice)
- some grated chocolate (for decorating)
- Mix mascarpone cheese and cream, then divide into 2 bowls.
- Add melted chocolate to 1 bowl and mix well.
- For another bowl, mix in the icing sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- In 4 glasses, put alternate layers of chocolate cream and lemon cream.
- Chill before serving.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/