Gluten-Free Egg Pasta
Write a review
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsps potato starch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 tsps Xanthan gum
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Combine flours, salt and Xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl, then mix in the oil.
- Pour the egg mixture to the flours, then mix to form a dough and knead for 2 minutes.
- Lightly flour surfaces with potato starch and roll out the dough until it becomes very thin. Cut into desired shape.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to salted boiling water and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse well.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/