Gluten-Free Flakes Porridge
Write a review
- 1/2 serving brown rice flakes
- 1/2 serving buckwheat flakes
- any dried fruit (to taste)
- some nuts (e.g. walnut, pecans, almonds)
- skim milk (to taste)
- Put the flakes and dried fruit into a saucepan.
- Add in the amount of hot water just enough to cover the food.
- Cook on low heat for a few minutes, keep stirring (add more water if needed) until it becomes porridge.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, add in nuts and milk.
- Serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/