This recipe is adapted from a normal banana muffin recipe simply by replacing all-purpose wheat flour with gluten-free oat-hazelnut flour mix. The ground hazelnut adds a great nutty flavor which complements the flavor of banana. These soft and moist muffins are delicious and loved by kids too!
Gluten-Free Oat Hazelnut Banana Muffins | Dietplan-101
- 7.4 oz (210 g) gluten-free oat-hazelnut flour mix* (refer recipe below)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup (75 g) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in salt and sugar, whisk until well combined.
- Combine bananas, milk and egg in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add banana mixture and melted butter to the dry ingredients and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into a piping bag, then pipe the batter into lined 12-cup muffin pan until 1/2 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes (toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.
Go here for gluten-free oat-hazelnut flour mix recipe.