Gluten-Free Peppered Steak with Brandy Sauce
Write a review
- 4 beef fillet steaks
- crushed peppercorns (to taste)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 3 1/2 tbsps butter
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsps brandy
- 3 oz (90 ml) single cream*
- Lightly brush the steaks with olive oil, then coat with some crushed peppercorns.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the steaks for 2 minutes each side, then reduce heat to low and cook for another 3-5 minutes for each side. Season to taste with salt.
- Warm brandy and pour over the steaks, then transfer the steaks to serving plates.
- Add the single cream to the pan with meat juices, then pour over the steaks.
- Serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/