Gluten-Free Pita Bread
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (236 ml) cold water
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 12 oz + 2 oz (350 g + 50 g) gluten-free flour mix
- Beat eggs, water and baking powder in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add in 12 oz (350 g) flour, mix to form a dough.
- Spread a clean surface with the remaining 2 oz (50 g) of flour, knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Divide into 8 portions and roll each into a thin oval shape pita dough.
- Heat a heavy frying pan until hot, then cook the pitas for about 5 minutes, turning once.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/