Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
Write a review
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup brown rice flour*
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsps powdered milk
- 2 tsps Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup (158 ml) water (110°F/43°C)
- 1/2 tsp sugar (or honey)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Lightly grease a 12" non-stick pizza pan.
- Combine all ingredients and mix on low using regular beater until well blended (add in more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if dough is too stiff.)
- Then, beat on high for just 3 minutes, until it looks like soft bread dough.
- Put the pizza dough on the prepared pan, sprinkle some flour on it and press into the pan (edges should be thicker to hold toppings).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes, until nicely browned.
- *You may use gram (chickpea) flour or fava (garbanzo) bean flour instead of brown rice flour.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/