Gluten-Free Salmon Rice Patties
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 7 oz (200 g) cooked salmon
- 1 3/4 cup steamed white rice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Preheat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook onion and bell pepper until soft, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the salmon, rice, eggs and parsley to the onion mixture, season to taste and mix well.
- Preheat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan.
- Shape the fishcake mixture into patties and deep-fry over medium heat until golden brown.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/