Gluten-Free Vinegar Honey Mustard with Cinnamon
Write a review
- 8 oz (225 g) mustard seeds
- 1 1/4 cups white wine vinegar
- 1" (2.5 cm) cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine mustard seeds, vinegar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl, soak 6 to 8 hours at room temperature.
- Using a mortar and pestle (or food processor), pound these ingredients and honey to make a stiff paste (adding some extra vinegar if needed).
- Store in fridge in sterilized glass jars.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/