Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding
Write a review
- 4 oz (115 g) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup + 3 tbsps (280 ml) water-milk mixture**
- 1 oz (28 g) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle, then add in the egg and half of water-milk mixture.
- Mix to form a smooth batter, then add in the remaining water-milk mixture slowly.
- Beat the batter well to incorporate air into the batter.
- Heat oil in 8 patty tins in the preheated oven.
- When the oil begins to smoke, pour the batter into the tins.
- Bake in the top of oven for about 20 minutes until risen and brown.
- **For water-milk mixture, mix half of milk with half of water.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/