Write a review
- 1 pink/red grapefruit
- 6 tsps dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp butter (cut into tiny pieces)
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat broiler, place oven rack about 5" below broiler.
- Peel the grapefruit and remove all white pith, then slice into 4 rounds (about 1/2" thick).
- Arrange the grapefruit slices in one layer in a baking pan, top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar, some cut butter and sprinkle with a pinch of spices.
- Broil the grapefruit for about 7 minutes, until bubbling and browning.
- Transfer to serving plates and drizzle each with some pan juices.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/