Grapefruit Ginger Spritzer
Write a review
- ice cubes
- grapefruit cinnamon syrup*
- 3 cups (710 ml) diet ginger ale (chilled)
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and pour in the syrup.
- Add in the chilled ginger ale and stir gently.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish each with mint sprigs.
*Ingredients and directions for grapefruit cinnamon syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) grapefruit juice
- 4 tbsps sugar
- 1 cinnamon sticks (about 2")
- Combine juice, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer uncover for a few minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and let the syrup becomes cool. Then, cover and chill.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/