Grapefruit Mint Rum Cooler
Write a review
- 4 mint sprigs (crushed)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar (or to taste)
- 2/3 cup (158 ml) grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 tbsps lemon/lime juice (or to taste)
- 3 oz light rum (or to taste)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- club soda (chilled)
- Angostura bitters (to taste)
- Crush mint with sugar and juices in a cocktail shaker, stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add in rum and ice cubes, shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice cubes, strain and pour in the cocktail.
- Top each glass with chilled soda and angostura to taste.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/