Grilled Salmon Fillet with Italian Dressing Mixed Greens Salad (for Atkins Diet Phase 1) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 2 servings (Each serving: 6.9 g Net Carbs)
- 2 salmon fillets (5 oz/140 g each)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 1/3 cup chopped tomato
For Italian dressing:
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Splenda sweetener
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a salad bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside for 5 minutes for the flavour to combine.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Lightly coat the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium high and grill for a few minutes for each side, until just cooked.
- Add mixed greens and tomato to the dressing and toss until well coated.
- Serve the grilled salmon with the mixed greens salad.