Grilled Snapper Fillet with Grapefruit Mojo Sauce
Write a review
- 4 (8-oz each) skinless red snapper fillets
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- sliced grapefruit (for garnishing)
For grapefruit mojo sauce
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 8 cloves roasted garlic
- grapefruit juice (of 1 grapefruit)
- 4 tbsps orange juice
- 2 tsps grated grapefruit zest
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Serrano peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients for mojo sauce in a blender and process until you have a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Coat fillets with oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Grill for a few minutes for each side, until golden brown and slightly charred.
- Transfer the grilled fish to serving platters and rest for a few minutes.
- Pour mojo sauce over the fish and garnish with grapefruit slices.
- Serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/