Ground Turkey Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (for The Zone Diet)
Write a review
- 4 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash (4 C)
- 4 oz. cooked ground turkey (4 P, 4 F)
- 1 cup low-fat (2%) cottage cheese (4 P, 2 F)
- 4 oz. skim shredded Mozzarella (4 P, 6 F)
- 3 cups tomato sauce with tomato tidbits (5 C)
- grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Divide all ingredients in 2 portions.
- Put 1 portion of each ingredient in a 9" x 13" baking dish in this sequence: spaghetti squash, ground turkey, cottage cheese, mozzarella and tomato sauce. Repeat for the remaining portion.
- Top with a little grated Parmesan, then seal tightly with aluminium foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Serve each serving with some salad (1 C) to make it a 4-Zone Block meal.
- Each serving: 3 C, 4 P, 4 F
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/