Quick and simple fresh homemade tomato salsa ready in just a few minutes: just tossing together the chopped ingredients with lime juice and season to taste.
Homemade Tomato Salsa Recipe | Dietplan-101
Yields: about 1 1/3 cups
Each serving (1/3 cup): 1.9 Net Carbs
- 3/4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- salt (to taste)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tbsps chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsps sliced green onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped chili pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Mix lime juice, zest and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and keep refrigerated until serving.