Japanese Vegetables Tofu Soup (for Atkins Diet Phase 3)
Write a review
- 6 cups (1500 ml) chicken/vegetable broth
- 4 tbsps Japanese Tamari soy sauce
- 2 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 cups mixed sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic (sliced)
- 1 Serrano pepper (seeded & minced)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 stalks green onion (sliced)
- 6 oz (170 g) firm tofu (1/2" diced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Add soy sauce to the broth and bring to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Add in bok choy, mushrooms, ginger, garlic and pepper. Reheat to boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, green onions, tofu and carrot, cook for 1-2 minutes until all ingredients are heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot.
- Each serving: 4.6 g Net Carbs
- If you are in Phase 1 or 2, just omit the carrot from the recipe.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/