Low Calories Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Bell Pepper
Write a review
- 1 can (16-oz) whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 tsp dried chervil (French parsley)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices toast
- Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Drain the canned tomatoes and keep the juice.
- Put the tomatoes in an 8" baking dish.
- Mix the flour and salt with the tomato juice until smooth, then add in the bell pepper slices and chervil.
- Add the eggs to the tomato mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Pour the whole mixture into the dish and bake at preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toast.
- Each serving: (about 110 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/