Low-Calorie Baked Grouper Fillet with Vegetables
Write a review
- 4 pcs seasoned grouper fillet*
- 2/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Arrange the marinated fish fillets in a non-stick baking pan in one layer.
- Top the fillets with tomato, onion and bell pepper, then seal the baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until just cooked.
- Remove from oven and transfer the fillets to serving plates.
- Serve immediately.
*Ingredients and directions for seasoned fillets
- 4 pcs (4-oz/113-g each) grouper fillet (you may also use tilapia)
- 4 tbsps lime juice
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- Arrange the fillets on a plate, then season with the lime juice, red pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Cover the plate with plastic wrap and marinate in fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Bring the marinated fillets to room temperature before cooking.
- Each serving: 1 fillet (about 129 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/