Low Calorie Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
Write a review
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tsps instant yeast (or 1 cake yeast)
- 4 cups buckwheat flour (add more, if needed)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Heat the milk and hot water together.
- Let's cool to lukewarm, then add in the yeast and dissolve in the mixture.
- Sift in the buckwheat flour and mix well to make a thin batter (can be poured). Let rise overnight.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle.
- Add the baking soda, molasses and salt to 1 cup of water.
- Pour in 2 tbsps of pancake batter and cook until both sides are done.
- Serve hot with low calorie syrup.
- Each serving: 1 piece (about 49 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/