Low-Calorie Mixed Grilled Pepper with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 4 bell peppers (mix of red, yellow, orange & green)
For salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsps Italian parsley
- 3 basil leaves
- 2 tbsps toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- Grill whole bell peppers for a few minutes each side until charred, then seal tightly in a paper bag for 20 minutes.
- Remove skins, stems and seeds, then cut into quarters.
- Process all ingredients for dressing in a processor until smooth, season to taste with salt.
- Gently toss the salad dressing with grilled peppers.
- Each serving: (about 99 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/