Low Calorie Tuna Cannellini Bean Salad with Italian Dressing
Write a review
- 1 can (15-oz) cannellini beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsps minced fresh parsley
- 2 cans (6-oz) low sodium tuna (drained & flaked)
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Put all salad ingredients (except tuna flakes) in a large salad bowl.
- Pour salad dressing over and toss to coat.
- Then, fold in tuna flakes slowly.
- Keep refrigerated for at least one hour before serving.
- Each serving size: 1/2 cup (about 63 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/