Low-Calorie Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancake
Write a review
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup (120 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup (244 g) 1% low-fat milk
- 4 oz (113 g) non-fat yogurt
- Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl, mix well.
- Add in milk and whisk until smooth, then add in yogurt and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites until well combined.
- Pour a small amount of batter into preheated non-stick pan and cook until both sides of the pancake is golden brown.
- Each serving: 1 pancake (about 31 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/