Low-Calorie Zucchini with Salsa
Write a review
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 8 oz (227 g) jar salsa (or homemade salsa)
- salt (to taste, optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a large piece of heavy duty aluminium foil.
- Top the zucchini with salsa, then fold the foil to seal the vegetable tightly.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt, if desired, and serve.
- Each serving: (about 25 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/