Crustless Non-Bake Cream Cheesecake (for South Beach Phase 3)
Write a review
- 1 pkt (1/4-oz/7-g) unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsps sugar-free almond syrup (e.g. Da Vinci Gourmet, Torani)
- 2 tbsps sugar-free cherry syrup (e.g. Da Vinci Gourmet)
- 1/2 cup Splenda sweetener
- 16 oz (454 g) fat-free cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsps fat-free ricotta cheese
- Add gelatin to the boiling water and stir to dissolve, then add in the syrups and sweetener. Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and ricotta cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and mix until smooth.
- Chill for a few hours, or until firm.
- Your may have a variety of flavors, e.g key lime & vanilla, cherry & vanilla, etc. The total syrup used is 4 tablespoons.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/