Low Carb Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Write a review
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (sliced 1/2" thick)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bunch scallion (chopped)
- 3 tbsps Cajun seasoning blend*
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 red pepper (julienned)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms (quartered)
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 2 cup grated Parmesan
- 12 oz (340 g) cooked spaghetti squash/low carb pasta
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add in butter, then brown the chicken slices.
- Add in minced garlic, chopped scallion, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and black pepper, cook for 1 minute.
- Add in julienned peppers and mushrooms, mix well, then cover and cook for 5 minutes at low heat.
- Add in heavy cream and heat up until just hot (not boiling).
- Remove from heat and add in the grated cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Divide the cooked pasta to 8 portions, then top with the sauce and serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/