Craving for chocolate but afraid of the carbs? Make your own sugar-free chocolate with nuts at home and enjoy the chocolate WITHOUT guilt!
Low Carb Sugar-free Almond Chocolate (for Atkins Diet Phase 2) | Dietplan-101
Yields about 32 pieces (small)
Each serving: 0.9 g Net Carbs
- 7 tbsps cocoa butter
- 6 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tbsps milk powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener (or 12 sachets)
- 1/3 cup roasted almond (or any nut) (roughly chopped)
- Melt cocoa butter in microwave, then add in cocoa powder and whisk to mix well.
- Add in milk powder, vanilla, sweetener and whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Add in chopped nuts and mix well.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into chocolate mould.
- Keep refrigerated for about 30 minutes, or until firm.