Low Carb Zucchini Soy Muffins (for Atkins Diet Phase 2) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 12 servings (Each serving: 3.3 g Net Carbs)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups soy flour
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/3 cup granulated Splenda sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, soda and zucchini in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Spoon the batter into a piping bag, then pipe the batter into lined 12-cup muffin pan until 2/3 full (leave some room for the muffins to rise).
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, until lightly brown and toothpick inserted (center) comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.