This refreshing and nutritious smoothie is sugar-free, great to be served as breakfast on day 4 of cabbage soup diet.
Two-Layer Milk Coffee Banana Smoothie (for Diabetics) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 2 servings (Each serving: 28 g Net Carbs)
- 2 medium bananas (sliced & frozen)
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk (chilled)
- 2/3 cup black coffee (chilled)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 sachet sweetener (or to taste)
- Combine half of the banana and milk in a blender.
- Process on high until smooth, then pour equally into 2 tall glasses.
- Combine the remaining banana, coffee, ice cubes and sweetener in the blender.
- Process on high until smooth, then pour slowly into the glasses with milk smoothie.
- Can be served on day 4 of cabbage soup diet as breakfast or snack.