Oat Bran Vanilla Swiss Roll with Cocoa Spread (for Dukan Diet PP Cruise)
Write a review
- 6 tbsps oat bran
- 1 tbsp cornflour (tolerated)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 2 tbsps fat-free milk powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsps fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Line a sheet pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Spread the batter over the lined pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until done.
- Spread the thin flat cake with sugar-free cocoa spread* and roll up, then cut into slices.
Ingredients and directions for sugar-free cocoa spread
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (tolerated)
- 1 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tbsps Splenda
- 1 tsp Torani sugar-free hazelnut/almond syrup
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and then beat until creamy using a hand mixer.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/